Exporting Sensor Metadata
With our new Director 0.10.4, you are now able to extract the sensor metadata of your videos. There are five types of sensor metadata that will be saved once you complete this process: accelerometer, fusion, gyroscope, magnetometer, and rotation.
To extract the Sensor Metadata:
- Import the video you want to extract the metadata from into the Director application.
- Select the video in the “Videos” tab.
- Click on “Standalone Actions” (the symbol with the four lines) at the bottom right.
- Click on “Metadata” (the “<..>” symbol) in the sidebar that pops up.
- Click “Save”. A white dialog box should now open.
- Choose a place you want to “open” the metadata in.
- Click “Open”. You should get a pop-up saying “Your content has been exported!”
- Click “Show in file browser” to view your exported metadata in the saved folder.
Máte ďalšie otázky? Vložiť žiadosť