Understanding your 360fly's firmware update process
At times, the firmware on your 360fly will require an update. In this article we will go over what to do and what not to do when you are updating the firmware on your 360fly.
- Make sure that you are able to connect your mobile device to your 360fly.
- Make sure that your 360fly is charged and has over 50% battery life remaining.
- Make sure that your camera is NOT on the Power Cradle when you attempt to perform a Firmware Update.
- DO NOT press either of the two buttons on your 360fly while the firmware update process is in progress.
- DO NOT place your 360fly on the Power Cradle during the update process.
For a guide that details the Firmware Update Process on an iOS device, click: Here
For a guide that details the Firmware Update Process on an Android device, click: Here
Once the LED is solid blue, your 360fly can be placed on the Power Cradle to continue charging if needed.
Altre domande? Invia una richiesta