360fly Android firmware update
If you have not familiarized yourself with your 360fly's Firmware Update Process; Please read this article before you begin: Understanding your 360fly's Firmware Update Process
- Power on your 360fly.
- Once your 360fly's LED is solid blue, you are ready to begin.
- Connect your 360fly to your mobile device.
- Tap on the camera tab and tap on the settings three dots.
- Tap on "Check for Updates"
- The app will then ask you to disconnect from your 360fly's network. Your mobile will either connect to WiFi or use cellular data.
- If there is an update available, messaging will appear that an update is available.
- Tap on the "Download" button to start the download.
- Once the green progress bar has filled up, tap on "Continue" to proceed with the install.
- The firmware file will then be pushed over to your 360fly.
- The LED will change from a "Solid Blue" to a "Flashing Yellow" once the update has begun on your 360fly.
- Tap on "Finish" and let the Firmware Update Process complete. When complete the LED will change from "Flashing Yellow" to "Flashing Blue" then to "Solid Blue"
Have more questions? Submit a request