Perform a Factory Reset on your 360fly 4K
You may come to a point where you decide that you want to start over with your 360fly 4K. To set your 360fly 4K back to Factory Defaults, you will need to perform a Factory Reset.
Please Note: Performing a factory reset will reset the name and password of your camera(see below).
*** This is not a destructive reset. The content that is saved on the internal storage will not be effected. ***
Factory Reset Steps
1. Power on the 360fly 4K device by pressing and holding the one push button for 2 seconds.
2. One the device is powered on and displaying a solid blue LED. Press and hold the OnePush button
3. While holding the OnePush button, use a dull pointed object like a paperclip to press and release the Reset Button on the bottom of the camera. Hold the OnePush button for two set of three vibrations. After the 6th and final vibration, release the OnePush button.
3. Your 360fly will vibrate an additional three times and the LED will start flashing yellow.
4. The camera LED will blink blue to indicate that it is powering up. Once the LED turns solid blue the process is complete.
Note: After performing a Factory Reset on your 360fly, the Wifi password will reset to: 00000000
Congratulations! You are all reset!
Vous avez d’autres questions ? Envoyer une demande