Google Cardboard viewer not aligned
We have been made aware of an issue that could cause your Google Cardboard viewing experience to become less than acceptable!
We performed some tests here at our office and determined that on iPhone 6 or later and with "Display Zoom" toggled to "Zoomed" the two screens will be moved closer to each other and distort your video.
To check and/or change your "Display Zoom" settings:
- First launch the "Settings" app on your iOS device
- Next tap on "Display & Brightness"
- Look for "Display Zoom" and check to see what the "View" is set as
- Standard - Will work with the Google Cardboard viewing option
- Zoomed - Will cause distortion when using Google Cardboard to view
Vous avez d’autres questions ? Envoyer une demande