Trimming, editing and adding effects to your 360° videos
With the 360fly app you have the power to edit and share up to 2 minutes of your most epic footage directly from your iOS device.
To edit and share footage you’ve captured
1. Launch the 360fly Application.
- For videos that are on your 360fly: Tap the icon in the bottom left corner on your iOS device and select the “On My Camera” tab.
- For videos that you have transferred to your mobile device: Tap on the "On iPhone or iPad"
3. Tap on the video you would like to edit.
4. Tap the "Scissor" icon to enter the editor mode.
5. Three options for editing your clip will appear:
Still Capture - You're the photographer, capture and save a photo from within your video file.
These easy-to-use features will allow you to edit your footage, add filters, add slow/fast-motion segments, even add a cool soundtrack.
1. Inside the Clip Capture menu, select the "Play" icon to start playing the video.
3. Press the again to stop capture. You can start and stop multiple times to create one clip with multiple parts.
4. Once you have captured your video, press the arrow icon in the top right corner.
5. In the preview menu you will have the ability to add music, change the image filter, and apply slow/fast motion to the video. Scroll down for details on Advanced Editing Features
Please Note: This is just a preview and you will need to hit the "Save" button in the top right corner once you have completed all of your edits. Skip to the end to learn more about Saving and Sharing
6. Once you have clicked the "Save" button, you can get creative by naming your video and adding a description.
7. After saving you can elect to share your immersive experience on your favorite social site. Give your video a name and description. Click the "Post" button.
Please note: Your device will need an internet connection to upload the video and post to your social site. On some phones, if you are connected to the 360fly you will need to disconnect to re-establish your internet service before posting.
1. Inside the Watch Me menu, select the "Play" icon to start playing the video.
2. Click on the icon to start your Watch Me recording. A green status ring indicator will show you how much time you have left in your recording. You can move your device using the gyroscope to pan left, right or up or down or just use your finger to record what you want. The video is capturing every movement.
3. When you are done, click on the icon to stop recording. You can start and stop multiple times in various locations to create one video.
4. Click the arrow in the top right corner when finished and allow a few seconds for the video to process. You are now ready to add some special effects like music, slow/fast motion or change the image filter to apply some cool colors.
5. Once your video has completed processing, you can click to preview. This is where the fun really begins.
Scroll down for details on Advanced Editing Features
6. To share your WatchMe edit, simply tap on the green share button in the top right as seen here:
7. Next the iOS System Share window will be available for you to choose how you would like to share your clip.
Please Note: WatchMe videos are stored in Photos under the Videos section and can be viewed on your phone or tablet and shared like any other movie.
1. Inside the Still Capture menu, tap on the image ratio you wish to capture.
2. Once you have decided the exact moment you want to capture you will have the option to add filters to your image. Scroll down for details on Advanced Editing Features
3. Your next step will be to tap on the share button in the top right of your screen.
4. You will then see the iOS System Share options on your screen. From there, choose how you would like to share and follow that specific apps process.
Please Note: Still Capture images are stored in Photos under the 360fly section and can be viewed on your phone or tablet and shared like any other image.
Advanced Editing Features
Once you have completed your Clip Capture, Watch Me, or Still Capture, you will be able to apply additional editing options. The three advanced features that are available are: Filters, Slow-Mo, and Soundtrack.
To apply a filter to any of your edits, simply tap on the slider icon on the right side of your screen.
Next choose the Filter that you want and tap apply.
If there is a portion of your edit that you feel you need to speed up or slow down for everyone to enjoy, tap on the dial icon to choose Adjust Speed Settings.
Once selected, you will have the option to increase or decrease the playback speed of the desired clip. To set the speed for a selection, just slide the Speed slider up or down to your desired speed. The green bracket will indicate where the video will play with the adjusted speed. Tap on apply once you've set everything how you want it.
Adding a Soundtrack
To add a soundtrack, tap on the music note icon.
Now you can choose which soundtrack you'd like to add to your clip. Tap on the arrow to download the track that you wish to use in your clip.
***Note-soundtracks are not inside the app at first launch, each soundtrack must be downloaded from the server. To download a soundtrack an Internet connection is required.***
Once downloaded, you can choose to have either half volume(50%) or full volume(100%) of the soundtrack. Half volume would allow you to also hear the audio that your 360fly captured during the recording. Full volume would replace all audio with the soundtrack. Tap on apply to save your soundtrack.
Now that you've edited your clip exactly how you want people to experience it, the only thing left to do is share it with everyone!
Lisäkysymyksiä? Lähetä pyyntö