Backup your 360fly 4K videos to your PC or Mac
Once you have captured lots of amazing videos on your 360fly 4K, it might be time to back those videos up. Backing up your 360fly 4K is very easy to do, similar to just copying files to a USB thumb-drive or other storage device.
To begin backing up your 360fly 4K, follow the detailed steps outlined here:
1. Turn the 360fly on. Wait till the LED turns solid blue.
2. Using the provided cradle and cable, attach the 360fly to your computer.
3. The LED will show yellow when properly attached.
4. Selecting the video files for both Mac and PC. See below.
Mac Instructions: Double-click on your the 360fly device that appears on your desktop
Windows PC Instructions:
Open a file folder and select the camera, then DCIM and then 100_3fly.
5. Next, my suggestion is to open a 2nd window where you plan on backing your files up to. Another option is to select and drop those files onto a location. Either will work.
6. Allow the videos to be copied over completely.
7. Once the copy has finished, you can either delete all of the videos that you just backed up from your camera or just select a few. The choice is yours!
If anything above sounds just a bit too complicated, here is a short video that shows the entire process starting with your 360fly already attached to your computer.
Have more questions? Submit a request