How do I save the YouTube or Facebook equirectangular converted video file to my PC or Mac?
The new 360fly Director app update includes a feature which will allow you to share your 360° social media converted file from your PC or Mac computer.
Convert your Video to Equirectangular
1. Hover over the thumbnail of the video you wish to convert and click "Convert" in the bottom left of the thumbnail.
2. Select 3840 x 1920 if you're using the 4K and 2560 x 1280 resolution if you're using the HD.
3. Save the video in your desired folder.
Automatically Save the Converted Equirectangular YouTube or Facebook File
There is a setting in the Director App settings menu, which if you check, will automatically save a copy of the social media video when uploading to YouTube and/or Facebook.
1. Click on the "Settings" icon in the 360fly Director App next to the "Merge" icon.
2. Click on the "Social Media" tab.
3. Click the checkbox "Keep Social Exports in Your Library".
Have more questions? Submit a request