Adding video clips to your Director Application library
The Library provides a central storage location for your 360fly photos and videos, and acts as a central hub for playing, trimming and sharing your media. Once you’ve added a photo or video to your Library, it will remain there until you choose to remove it.
Add Media to Library
1. + Add Media to Library method:
- Click "+" button.
- Using the file chooser, select one or more files.
- Click "Open".
2. Drag-Drop method:
- Drag-Drop one or more photos or videos from your computer into the Library view.
- Single photo or video drop provides "Play/View" or "Import" options.
- Multiple video drop imports automatically.
- Mac OS X only: Drag-Drop one or more photos or videos to the 360fly Director icon in the Dock.
3. Progress bar appears.
Have more questions? Submit a request