Trimming, editing and adding effects to your 360° videos
With the 360fly app you have the power to capture, edit and share up to 2 minutes of your most epic footage directly from your Android device.
To edit and share footage you’ve captured
1. Launch the 360fly Application.
4. Tap the icon to enter the editor mode.
5. Three options for editing your clip will appear:
Still Capture - You're the photographer, capture and save a photo from within your video file.
These easy-to-use features will allow you to edit your footage, add filters, add slow/fast-motion segments, even add a cool soundtrack.
1. Inside the Clip Capture menu, select the "Play" icon to start playing the video.
3. Press the again to stop capture. You can start and stop multiple times to create one clip with multiple parts.
4. Once you have captured your video, press the "Done" button in the top right corner and allow a few seconds for your video to process.
5. Once your video has completed processing, you can click to preview. This is where the fun really begins.
6. In the preview menu you will have the ability to add music, change the image filter and apply slow and fast motion to the video, putting you in complete control of creating an awesome immersive 360° video.
Please Note: This is just a preview and you will need to hit the "Save" button in the top right corner once you have completed all of the edits to your video.
7. Once you have clicked the "Save" button, you can get creative by naming your video and adding a description.
8. After saving you can elect to share your immersive experience on your favorite social site. Give your video a name and description. Click the "Post" button.
Please note: Your device will need an internet connection to upload the video and post to your social site. On some phones, if you are connected to the 360fly you will need to disconnect to re-establish your internet service before posting.
1. Inside the Watch Me menu, select the "Play" icon to start playing the video.
2. Click on the icon to start your Watch Me recording. A green status ring indicator will show you how much time you have left in your recording. You can move your device using the gyroscope to pan left, right or up or down or just use your finger to record what you want. The video is capturing every movement.
3. When you are done, click on the icon to stop recording. You can start and stop multiple times in various locations to create one video.
4. Click the "Done" button and allow a few seconds for the video to process. You are now ready to add some special effects like music, slow/fast motion or change the image filter to apply some cool colors.
5. Once you have completed adding your special effects. Click on the "Save" icon in the upper right corner. You can give your WatchMe video a cool name and description and then click "Save" to store the movie on your phone or tablet.
Please Note: WatchMe videos are stored in your Android Movie folder and can be viewed on your phone or tablet and shared like any other movie.
Advanced Editing Features
Changing The Image Filter
1. In the capture preview menu you can select the filter icon to give your video a different look. Add different lighting or black and white effects to create a unique view. There are many options to choose from.
2. Once you have your desired image then click the "Apply" button in the top right corner to lock in your setting.
Adding Slow Or Fast Motion Effects
1. In the capture preview menu you can select the "Timer" icon to add slow motion or fast motion to the video.
2. Press the play button and use the selector to move up or down to increase or decrease the speed.
3. Once you have your desired edits then click the "Apply" button in the top right corner to lock in your changes.
Adding Music To Your Video
1. In the capture preview menu you can select the "Music" icon to overlay some really cool music we have selected. Don't worry we have all genres.
2. Once you have selected your mix, you can choose to add 50% of the music so you can still hear your video or choose 100% to completely mute your video and only play the music.
Now that you are all done making your edits and jazzing it up. Click on the "Save" button in the top right corner.
Congratulations! Your are now a Fly director!
Have more questions? Submit a request