360fly Android firmware update
If you have not familiarized yourself with your 360fly's Firmware Update Process; Please read this article before you begin: Understanding your 360fly's Firmware Update Process
- Power on your 360fly.
- Once your 360fly's LED is solid blue, you are ready to begin.
- Connect your 360fly to your mobile device.
- Tap on the camera tab and tap on the settings three dots.
- Tap on "Check for Updates"
- The app will then ask you to disconnect from your 360fly's network. Your mobile will either connect to WiFi or use cellular data.
- If there is an update available, messaging will appear that an update is available.
- Tap on the "Download" button to start the download.
- Once the green progress bar has filled up, tap on "Continue" to proceed with the install.
- The firmware file will then be pushed over to your 360fly.
- The LED will change from a "Solid Blue" to a "Flashing Yellow" once the update has begun on your 360fly.
- Tap on "Finish" and let the Firmware Update Process complete. When complete the LED will change from "Flashing Yellow" to "Flashing Blue" then to "Solid Blue"
Haben Sie Fragen? Anfrage einreichen